Family Folder's management shown, from the left, with their binder on the Standard Horizon booth at PRINT 09 are Jimmy Yeo, Bong Yeo and Kyung Yeo.
Pictured is Crown Embossing's Rassi with his company's new Stahlfolder USA B20 folder.
• LPI (Letterhead Press Inc.), New Berlin, WI, recently celebrated 25 years of service to the graphic arts industry. LPI specializes in fine embossing, foil stamping, holograms, diecutting and a range of bindery services and POP displays.
• The Gaston Gazette, in Gastonia, NC, is the latest recipient of a rebuilt Gammerler KL 507 stacker from GammTech,
• Hopkins Printing, Columbus, OH, has added a Digifold scoring and folding machine within its digital department. The unit replaces an older scoring machine, and runs at five times the speed.
• To help with its transition to in-house manufacturing, M13 Graphics, Schaumburg, IL, installed a pair of Polar 115 XT guillotine cutters with lifts, jogger and scales, and networked them via Heidelberg Compucut software.
• The full-service bindery of Litho Press, San Antonio, now houses high-speed Polar 115XT and Polar 92X paper cutters equipped with a jogger, scale, lift and Transomat offloader.
• Stacking small-format, difficult-to handle products in its in-line finishing operation was a slow process for Quad/Graphics‘ West Allis, WI, facility. Its solution was installing two Rima-System RS-36 indexing compensating stackers.
• Adding a Standard Horizon StitchLiner 5500 saddlestitching system with in-line, three-knife trimmer, and a Standard Horizon AFC-564A floor-model folder, is yielding increased postpress efficiencies for Houston-based Printing X-Press.
• In Des Moines, IA, The Printer Inc. has purchased its third Osako saddlestitcher from Best Graphics. The Alpha Series Estar stitcher is configured with four rotary feeders, cover feeder and a rail extension for in-line ink-jetting.
Do You Have Bindery-Related News to Report?
We Want to Hear About It!
Fax to: (215) 238-5484
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org