BINDERY mattersSeptember 2006
Color Spectrum Network’s turnaround goal is seven calendar days from order placement to the customer’s dock.
Pair of Stitchers for West Coast Printer
SACRAMENTO, CA—With business on a steady uptrend, Commerce Printing Services was motivated to recently purchase two Best Osako Estar saddlestitchers from distributor Best Graphics.
• In Smyrna, GA, Mail Advertising Systems has broadened its services with the installation of two Muller Martini Bravo-T saddlestitchers and an Acoro A7 perfect binder.
• Capital Color Printing recently added a USA B 26 Stahlfolder to handle more complex folding applications in its bindery. According to Rafael Canete, operating partner at Capital Color, the USA B 26 has doubled capacity at the Morrow, GA-based shop.
• Printing Partners in Indianapolis has upgraded its bindery with two paper cutters—a Perfecta 115 and 92 TVC—as well as a 6.5P stacklift and a SA 110A jogger with air expulsion.
• Primary Color Systems, Irvine, CA, has installed a 42˝ Rollem double-head TR perforating, scoring and slitting system with an airfeed and a double-head roll-away right angle perforating, scoring and slitting system.
• California Lithographers, an all-Heidelberg shop based in Concord, CA, recently increased efficiency with the addition of a Polar 137 XT cutter with Autotrim technology.
• MBO America has unveiled a new slogan, “Finishing First.” The company has also revitalized its Website, www.mboamerica.com.
Do You Have Bindery-related News to Report?
We Want to Hear About it! Fax to (215) 238-5484 or e-mail email@example.com