Bell and Howell to Unveil New Branding, Offer Solutions Theater at GRAPH EXPOSeptember 7, 2011
“This is an exceptional year for us,” stated Mike Maselli, vice president of marketing and product management. “In June, we launched our exciting new Bell and Howell brand, and we’re very pleased to use GRAPH EXPO as a vehicle to demonstrate some truly extraordinary innovations that improve productivity, messaging impact, regulatory compliance and ultimately, our customers’ bottom lines.”
Bell and Howell’s three booths will feature the following solutions:
- Booth 3611: New and enhanced software and finishing solutions
- Booth 4622: BCC postal software, ADF software, and the Bell and Howell Solutions Theater
- Booth 4050: High-speed inserting and plastic card systems
- Bell and Howell GRAPH EXPO Solutions Theater to Feature Daily Presentations
The company will also offer regularly scheduled presentations at its 2011 GRAPH EXPO Solutions Theater located in Booth 4622, which also houses its BCC and ADF software solutions demonstrations.
Making presentations in the theater will be recognized Bell and Howell subject matter experts such as Chris Lien, recently elected Mailers’ Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC) industry vice chair, who will speak on industry issues and data quality on demand.
“GRAPH EXPO is a wonderful forum for seeing some of the newest innovations in our industry,” said Mike Maselli, vice president of marketing and product management. “Our Solutions Theater gives us the opportunity to discuss recent market trends, and solutions for business and technology challenges. Equally important, we gain valuable insight from meetings and discussions with show attendees — and that helps us further refine our offerings.”
Bell and Howell Solutions Theater topics will include:
- 2nd ounce mail promotion
- Data quality on-demand
- Data services - complete, correct, current
- Digital co-mingle
- Mailing economics
- Improving customer loyalty via message relevancy
- Mail tracking in a presort environment
- Bell and Howell, your Industry advocate
- No limits in postal optimization
A full schedule is available on the Bell and Howell website and will be posted throughout the Bell and Howell booths at GRAPH EXPO.